• blueandgold
  • amazon
  • facebook
  • easyfundraising
  • twitter
Our sponsors
Blue & Gold Trust Official Website

King's Lynn Town 1 Barnet 1
Tuesday 5th October
Tuesday 5th October
Vanarama National
Grimsby Town 10 13 23
Boreham Wood 10 6 21
Halifax Town 10 8 20
Dag & Red 10 10 19
Chesterfield 10 8 19
Bromley 8 8 16
Solihull Moors 10 1 16
Woking 8 8 15
Altrincham 8 4 15
Notts County 10 3 15
Stockport County 9 -3 14
Wrexham 9 1 13
Torquay United 10 -4 11
Yeovil Town 7 1 10
Wealdstone 10 -7 10
Eastleigh 9 -4 9
Maidenhead Utd 9 -4 8
Southend United 9 -5 8
King's Lynn 9 -6 8
Weymouth 10 -8 8
Aldershot Town 9 -5 7
Barnet 10 -10 7
Dover Athletic 10 -15 -9

Lynn had to settle for a point against Barnet but it could so easily have been a deserved win had they not missed two good chances and fail to score from a penalty.
It was, however, the first time they have been undefeated in consecutive matches, the first home league point and the first Lynn goal in the opening 45 minutes of a game this season.
They were not, however, the first to find the net - that has yet to be achieved since the start of the league campaign.
Lynn had the one enforced change from the team that won at Maidenhead on Saturday with Malachi Linton coming in for the injured Junior Morias.
Barnet went with a single striker - Mason Bloomfield, once on the books of Norwich, being preferred to former Lynn favourite Adam Marriott who was on the bench.
Lynn fell behind in the fourth minute - the seventh goal they have conceded in the opening 15 minutes this season. Former Oxford United winger Rob Hall, who caused problems for Lynn throughout, put in a low cross that was swept home by Joe Widdowson.
A cross from the other flank by Ephron Mason-Clark gave Lynn another scare three minutes later but Bloomfield failed to get the vital touch.
Lynn began to stamp their authority on the game with Joe Rowley shooting just wide from distance and then visiting keeper Sam Sargeant did well to keep out Linton's close range strike.
The home side's pressure was rewarded on 22 minutes when skipper Michael Clunan, set up by Rowley, equalised from the edge of the area.
Further chances fell to both sides before the break. Sargeant kept out an Ethan Coleman free kick and then was fortunate when Ross Barrows blasted over from eight yards.
At the other end Paul Jones save a shot from Hall who put the rebound over the bar.
Hopes of a repeat of the storming start to the second half Lynn produced at Maidenhead did not materialise as the Bees started the stronger without troubling Jones.
Lynn began to dominate once more and were awarded a penalty on 69 minutes when Widdowson handled Aaron Jones’s cross. Gold Omotayo took the spot kick but Sargeant guessed the right way and saved easily with Barrows putting the rebound wide.
A Kyle Callan-McFadden header nearly secured the points for Lynn but his effort was cleared off the line and in the final seconds Bees' substitute Daniel Powell clipped the woodwork.
Lynn: P Jones, Fernandez, McFadden, Bowry, Clunan (McGavin 72), Coleman, Omotayo, Linton (Gyasi 82), A Jones, Barrows, Rowley (Walker 82). Subs: Gyasi, McGavin, Sundire, Walker. Booked: Rowley. Scorer: Clunan 22
Barnet: Sargeant, Thomas, Richards-Everton, Hall (Payne 59), Brundle, Bloomfield (Marriott 66), Mason-Clark, Flanagan, Fonguck (Powell 59), Taylor, Widdowson. Subs: Oxborough, Payne, Powell, Marriott, Greenidge. Booked: Brundle. Scorer: Widdowson 3
Attendance: 1,007