• blueandgold
  • amazon
  • facebook
  • easyfundraising
  • twitter
Our sponsors
Blue & Gold Trust Official Website

Coalville Town 3 King's Lynn Town 3
Saturday 8th December
Saturday 8th December
Evo-Stik Southern Prem
04 AFC Rushden & D'nds 19 30
05 Alvechuch 17 27
06 Needham Market 18 26
07 King's Lynn Town 17 25
08 Coalville Town 15 25
09 Stratford Town 15 25
10 Leiston 17 24

Thurlow Nunn Div One
12  Leiston Reserves 17 20
13  Haverhill Borough 14 19
14  Cornard United 16 19
15  King's Lynn Res 19 16
16  Wisbech St Mary 16 15
17  Diss Town 17 13
18  Felixstowe Reserves 18 12

A last minute goal gave Lynn a share of the points against a team that played 50 minutes with ten men.
The final score might have been different, perhaps, but for the dismissal of 6 foot 4 inch Kyle Perry, signed last month from Stafford Rangers.
The big target man gave Lynn all sorts of problems and it was no surprise when the home side took the lead on sixteen minutes. Steve Towers scored from the edge of the area following Tom McGlinchy's lay-off.
Prior to that Lynn had the first chance with Frazer Blake-Tracy firing over and then the home side were denied an early lead by Alex Street's legs who saved Kaior Mitchell's shot
and then Perry fired wide. Michael Gash then headed over.
The home side extended their lead on 22 minutes when Blake-Tracy pulled down Mitchell, Mitchell then scoring from the resultant penalty.
Lynn were coming off second best with Kalern Thomas looking impressive against his former club.
Chances for Lynn fell to Adam Marriott and Gash, the latter hitting the post on the 35 minute with Michael Clunan putting the rebound over.
Then with six minutes before the break Perry was dismissed, his boot coming into contact with the head of grounded Ryan Jarvis.

A period of Lynn pressure followed which was rewarded a minute before the break when Chris Henderson bundled home at the far post.
Lynn had the first effort after the restart with Marriott seeing his effort blocked by recent signing Kieran Fenton.
Coalville were forced into changes with Scott McManus and Towers injured but they managed to extend their lead on 64 minutes through Andrew Wright with a simple goal.
Lynn pulled a goal back against the run of play, Clunan being fouled and then bending home the resultant free kick to bring the score to 3-2.
Almost immediately, however, the Ravens were awarded a penalty when Henderson tripped McGlinchey but this time Mitchell put his spot kick over the bar.
Just when it seemed that Lynn's ten match unbeaten run was to end a long ball into the box was headed down and Marriott was on hand to scramble the ball home.
So the unbeaten run goes on and a point earned that many would have accepted going into the game.
Coalville: Walton, Thomas, McManus Burrows), Fenton, Freeman, Towers (Berridge), Doyle-Charles, Wright (Dean), Perry, Mitchell. McGlinchey. Subs: Creaney, Berridge, Burrows, Dean, Browne. Booked: Mitchell. Burrows, McGlinchey Sent off: Perry. Scorer: Towers 16. Mitchell (pen) 22. Wright 64
Lynn: Street, Castellan (Parker), Blake-Tracy, Jarvis, Fryatt, McAuley, Clunan, Henderson (Limb), Gash, Mariott, Hawkins. Subs: Parker, Richards, Limb, Bastock. Booked: Blake-Tracy, Gash, Henderson, Limb. Scorer: Henderson 44. Clunan 74, Marriott 90+1
Attendance: 224