• blueandgold
  • amazon
  • facebook
  • easyfundraising
  • twitter
Our sponsors
Blue & Gold Trust Official Website

King's Lynn Town 0 Solihull Borough 1
Tuesday 9th October
Tuesday 9th October
Vanarama National
Grimsby Town 11 14 26
Boreham Wood 11 8 24
Halifax Town 11 10 23
Chesterfield 11 12 22
Bromley 9 10 19
Dag & Red 11 8 19
Solihull Moors 11 2 19
Altrincham 9 6 18
Notts County 11 5 18
Stockport County 10 -2 17
Woking 9 7 15
Wrexham 9 1 13
Eastleigh 10 -3 12
Torquay United 11 -6 11
Yeovil Town 8 -1 10
Wealdstone 11 -8 10
Barnet 11 -9 10
Maidenhead Utd 10 -6 8
King's Lynn 10 -7 8
Southend United 10 -9 8
Weymouth 11 -10 8
Aldershot Town 10 -6 7
Dover Athletic 11 -16 -9

Lynn still look for their first home league win and clean sheet of the season and would be justified in feeling hard done by, falling to a late goal.
Referee Andrew Miller did little to endear himself to home fans with some inconsistent decisions.
With Tyler Denton, Junior Morias, Pierce Bird and Cameron King all ruled out, not surprisingly manager Ian Culverhouse named the same team that drew with Barnet on Tuesday night, the only addition being Joe Taylor on the bench.
The first half saw neither keeper seriously troubled with Lynn managing to not concede in the first 45 minutes for the only second time this season.
Gold Omotayo came close for Lynn with a glancing header from a Ross Barrows cross while at the other end Dan Bowry produced timely blocks to deny Joe Sbarra.
An 18th minute scramble in the Lynn box following Jordan Cranston's free kick was cleared for a corner and Paul Jones was called into action on 25 minutes tipping over Sbarra's shot.
Lynn had claims for a penalty turned down on 34 minutes when Aaron Jones was grounded by Cranston.
In the closing minutes Ethan Coleman tried a long range free kick which went straight into the gloves of Ryan Boot.
Six minutes after the restart Boot was again in action, tipping a Barrows' effort around the post.
Lynn had another penalty appeal turned down on 69 minutes when a Joe Rowley shot hit a hand - Aaron Jones getting booked for protesting.
Seven minutes later Michael Clunan tried a shot from the edge of the area which was deflected away for a corner.
The visitors introduced the tall striker Kyle Hudlin who immediately caused Lynn problems with two efforts turned away or blocked as the visitors gained the upper hand.
With four minutes remaining referee Miller controversially awarded the visitors a free kick when the ball hit the hand of Lynn debut making Joe Taylor in an incident that looked no different from the earlier one he had ignored.
From the subsequent free-kick by Jamey Osborne the ball found Callum Howe who nodded across goal into the path of Danny Newton to volley from the edge of the 6 yard box past three Lynn defenders.
Lynn: P Jones, Fernandez, McFadden, Bowry, Clunan, Coleman, Omotayo, Linton (Taylor 64), A Jones, Barrows (Gyasi 88), Rowley (McGavin 73). Subs: Gyasi, McGavin, Sundire, Walker, Taylor. Booked: Omotayo, A Jones, Fernandez
Moors: Boot, Cranston, Howe, Gudger, Sbarra (Osborne 62), Maycock, Rooney (Newton 81), Barnett, Ball, Dallas (Hudlin 81), Maynard. Subs: Williams, Osborne, Donawa, Newton, Hudlin. Booked: Gudyer, Sbarra, Cranston. Scorer: Newton 86
Attendance: 1,009