• blueandgold
  • amazon
  • facebook
  • easyfundraising
  • twitter
Our sponsors
Blue & Gold Trust Official Website

King;s Lynn Town 2 Wrexham 6
Saturday 13th November
Saturday 13th November
Vanarama National
Chesterfield 15 18 32
Boreham Wood 15 9 31
Grimsby Town 15 13 29
Bromley 14 13 28
Notts County 15 9 28
Halifax Town 14 10 27
Dag & Red 15 13 26
Solihull Moors 15 2 26
Wrexham 14 12 23
Woking 14 5 21
Stockport County 14 -1 21
Altrincham 14 3 20
Yeovil Town 13 0 18
Torquay United 14 -3 18
Eastleigh 14 -3 18
Wealdstone 14 -6 17
Barnet 15 -11 16
Weymouth 15 -11 15
Maidenhead Utd 14 -8 14
Southend United 14 -12 11
Aldershot Town 15 -14 10
King's Lynn 14 -15 8
Dover Athletic 14 -23 -9

Lynn opened the scoring in a league game for the first time this season with just their second goal to be scored in the opening 45 minutes.
It was a lead, however, that was not to last as they crumbled to defeat mostly by virtue of their own mistakes - the first time they had conceded six in a league game at The Walks since the visit of Weymouth in January 2017.
In an even start the first real threat came from James Jones on six minutes but his shot was parried by Lynn keeper Paul Jones.
Two minutes later Dragon's leading score Paul Mullin had a shot parried with the follow-up from Harry Lennon blocked.
Lynn replied with a goal on twelve minutes, Gold Omotayo linking up with Malachi Linton who knocked the ball into the path of Michael Clunan to score.
The lead was only held for twelve minutes, the Wrexham equaliser coming following a Luke Young corner with the crowded Lynn defence failing to prevent Aaron Hayden from heading home.
The Linnets' injury curse returned to haunt them on the half hour when they lost Kyle Callan-McFadden but Lynn continued to give a good account of themselves.
Josh Barrett tried to chip visiting keeper Christian Biddle but his effort ended on top of the net and at the other end Mullin tried a volley which went narrowly wide.
Lynn fell behind seven minutes after the restart when Barrett lost possession, allowing Bryce Hosannah to set up Jordan Davies to finish.
Pierce Bird blazed an opportunity over and soon after Wrexham went further ahead through Mullen with Lynn appealing for a foul in the build-up.
Luck was against Lynn with the fourth Wrexham goal, Bird going down injured as he tried to clear the ball allowing Mullin to take advantage and cross for Jordan Ponticelli to tap home.
With three minutes remaining Lynn pulled a goal back through Linton but a mistake by Brett McGavin allowed Wrexham to score a fifth through Daniel Jarvis and in time added on Cameron Green completed the scoring.
Lynn: P Jones, McFadden (McGavin 30), Bird (Sundire 77), Bowry, Clunan, Coleman, Omotayo, Linton, A Jones, Barrett (Davis 60), Barrows. Subs: McGavin, Sundire, Altintop. Davis. Booked: Linton, Bird.
Scorers: Clunan 12, Linton 87
Wrexham: Dibble, Hall-Johnson (Green 77), Hayden. Tozer, Lennon, Hosannah, J Jones, Young, Davies, Mullin, Ponticelli. Subs: Szczepaniak, Brisley, Green, Jarvis, McAlinden. Booked: Hall-Johnson.
Scorers: Hayden 24. Davies 52. Mullin 64, Ponticelli 76, Jarvis 90, Green 90+4
Attendance: 1,470