• blueandgold
  • amazon
  • facebook
  • easyfundraising
  • twitter
Our sponsors
Blue & Gold Trust Official Website

King's Lynn Town 0 Hereford 0
Saturday 23rd November
Saturday 23rd November
Vanarama National North
01 King's Lynn 18 38
02 York City 17 36
03 Chester 17 31
04 Spennymoor 18 30
05 Boston United 17 28
06 Southport 18 28
07 Brackley Town 16 26

Thurlow Nunn Div One
14  Leiston Reserves 15 16
15  AFC Sudbury Reserves 13 14
16  Felixstowe Reserves 18 14
17  Framlingham Town 14 12
18  Haverhill Borough 15 11
19  King's Lynn Reserves 14 8
20  Wisbech St Mary 18 6

Lynn recorded their first goalless draw since the visit of Kettering last December and face a difficult midweek replay at Hereford on Tuesday but at least they are in Monday’s draw.
Both teams made changes to the starting line-ups from that of their last league outing with Lynn bringing in Aaron Jones, Ryan Jarvis, Sonny Carey and Michael Gash (back from suspension) replacing Tom Ward (cup-tied), Michael Clunan, Chris Henderson and Ryan Hawkins.
Hereford, who were thrashed 5-1 at Altrincham last week made five changes including the addition of Gibraltar national Reece Styche who had one of the better of the very few first half chances.
Lynn were nowhere near their best in a first half that lacked any kind of spark with the visitors content to sit in their own half and look to opportunities on the break.
A Ross Barrows header went over early on and Jordan Richards and Sonny Carey had off-target efforts. For the visitors, Styche shot over after Jason Pope had robbed Barrows of the ball.
A misplaced Styche pass allowed Adam Marriott to make a driving run which set off Carey who fired inches wide. A Gash header was cleared by the feet of home keeper Brandon Hall.
Hereford had appeals for a penalty just before the hour after a coming together of Kelsey Mooney and Jordan Richards inside the area.
Lynn had a spell of pressure with Hall producing good saves to deny Rory McAuley and Gash. Jones then had a shot that bounced wide and then Lynn’s best chance of the game came on 78 minutes, Barrows’ cross finding Henderson but he was unable to steer the ball home.
Peter Vincenti tried his luck for the visitors from some 25 yards but his shot flew wide of the upright and with three minutes of normal tie remaining substitute Taylor Allen somehow managed to fire over from close range with the goal at his mercy following Rowan Liburd’s cross.
Lynn: Street, Jones (Hawkins 79), Fox, Jarvis, Barrows, McAuley, Carey (Henderson 73), Richards, Gash, Marriott, Kelly (Payne 67). Unused subs: Clunan, Bastock. Booked: Richards
Hereford: Hall, Hodgkiss, Pope, Pollock, Cullinane-Liburd, Riley, Vincenti (Nicholson 90), Owen-Evans, Styche (Liburd 75), Mooney (Allen 68), O’Sullivan. Unused subs: Gowling, Bodenham, Ash, Burwood
Attendance: 846