• blueandgold
  • amazon
  • facebook
  • easyfundraising
  • twitter
Our sponsors
Blue & Gold Trust Official Website

Yeovil Town 1 King's Lynn Town 2
Saturday 28th August
Saturday 28th August
Vanarama National
Dag & Red 2 4 6
Chesterfield 2 4 6
Maidenhead Utd 2 3 6
Boreham Wood 2 3 6
Notts County 2 5 4
Wrexham 2 2 4
Altrincham 1 2 3
Grimsby Town 1 1 3
Halifax Town 2 0 3
Woking 2 0 3
King's Lynn 2 0 3
Southend United 2 0 3
Stockport County 2 -1 3
Solihull Moors 2 0 2
Torquay United 2 -2 1
Barnet 2 -5 1
Yeovil Town 1 -1 0
Bromley 1 -2 0
Eastleigh 1 -2 0
Wealdstone 2 -3 0
Aldershot Town 2 -3 0
Weymouth 2 -3 0
Dover Athletic 1 -2 -12

The Linnets recorded their first league victory of the season against ten men Yeovil Town, although all credit to Lynn who were good for their win before the red card incident.
Lynn made one change from the side that lost to Southend with Malachi Linton coming in for the suspended Junior Morias while midweek on loan signing Brett McGavin took a place on the bench.
Yeovil, who had seen the cancellation of two preseason friendlies and the postponement of their opening league game because of COVID, were without three players who were injured.
Lynn started the brighter and were getting the majority of the possession, a chance falling to Gold Omotayo, playing against one of his former clubs, on 11 minutes following a Tyler Denton cross but his header went just wide.
Yeovil replied with Joe Quigley first forcing a good stop from Paul Jones and then giving the Linnets' keeper no chance when, on 15 minutes he took advantage of Lynn's defence backing off to hammer the ball home from some 25 yards.
For a short while the goal changed the momentum of the game with the home side on top but Lynn rallied.
On 25 minutes Lynn did manage a nice build-up involving Phil Rowley but Denton's shot was well wide.
Soon after a superb stop from Grant Smith in the home goal denied Omotayo's glancing header and then on 38 minutes the home side were reduced to ten men following Matt Worthington's clumsy challenge on Denton.
The final chance of the half fell to Omotayo who was thwarted by Morgan Williams' well timed tackle.
Lynn were rather disjointed in the second half opening but gradually got back on top.
The introduction of Michael Gyasi gave the home side a few problems and he soon tested Smith with a stinging shot and a deserved equaliser came in the 71st minute when Ethan Coleman headed home Barrows' cross.
The deserved winner arrived with five minutes remaining and Barrows was again the provider. His cross found the head of Omotayo whose effort hit the bar with Munashe Sundire on hand to put home the rebound.
Yeovil: Smith, Wilkinson, Williams, Hunt, Barnett (Yussef 68), Worthington, Staunton, Gorman (Lo-Everton 82), Wakefield, Knowles (Moss 60), Quigley. Subs: Evans, Stephens, Lo-Everton, Moss, Yussef. Booked: Knowles. Staunton, Yussef. Sent off: Worthington 38. Scorer: Quigley 15
Lynn: Jones, Denton, Fernandez (Gyasi 65), Callan-McFadden, Bird, Barrows, Clunan (Sundire 72), Coleman (McGavin 84), Omotayo, Linton, Rowley. Subs: Bowry, Sundire, Gyasi, McGavin, Gascoigne. Booked: Coleman. Scorer: Coleman 71, Sundire 85
Attendance: 2,024