Great win
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Show posts Menu
Quote from: Dazzarugby65 on May 29, 2026, 08:22:54 PMQuote from: West Norfolk Sport on May 29, 2026, 06:11:33 PMhttps://www.lynnnews.co.uk/sport/i-want-to-add-more-chapters-says-jones-after-his-linnets-9468115/Why keep putting these items on the Fan's Forum, they are not available to read unless you subscribe to the Lynn news.
Great result today
Quote from: pc627 on June 17, 2025, 05:02:23 PM
Skip returns![]()
![]()
Quote from: John H on March 16, 2025, 06:29:34 PM
I went yesterday for the first time since Warrington. Why would I want to go again anytime soon, it was so dire. Long ball all day long looking for Omotayo, who doesn't jump, or if he does he fouls. The players and style of football is down to AL. The attendances make it difficult to fund full time football and I can't see that continuing next season. It's time for a new manager (Culverhouse back) who wants to play passing football instead of long ball.