INVESTMENT AND BORROWING
102. The funds of the Society may, to the extent permitted by the law
for the time being in force and with the authority of the Society Board, be
- a. in the shares of any company or society;
- b. in any manner expressly authorised by the Act;
but are not to be invested otherwise.
103. The Society may borrow money on such terms as the Society Board shall
104. A duly appointed receiver or manager of the whole
or part of the Society’s property may assume such powers of the Society Board or
the Executive Board as he or she considers necessary to carry out his or her
duties under the instrument of appointment.